Callaway Fairway Woods For $1


I was poking around during my 90 seconds of free time today over at dicksportinggoods.com. Why? Cuz they're building one right by my house (it opens real soon) and I wanted to see if they had any good deals on running shoes.

I didn't find any running shoes that jumped out at me. But I did see that the folks at Dick's are going nuts. Really, they are losin' it. Callaway? They're nuts too. Looks like if you buy a new driver from Dick's, you can get a fairway wood to match it for $1.00. A buck. Uno. One. Less than a cup of coffee (here in L.A. at least.)

Are you kidding? A buck? Listen everybody, if you aren't out there gobbling this stuff and buying golf equipment while it's cheap (trust me, this won't last), you're nuts too. These are some of the best golf equipment deals I've ever seen. Dick's isn't the only one with this promo. Looks like it's everywhere! We're all going crazy!

Get em HERE.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Golf Tips / Instruction / Equipment / Travel / Video / eStore / About Us / Contact Us / Subscribe / Links / Submissions / Editor's Blog