Rory Wins With Oversized Grip

I'll be honest (when am I not?):

I watched absolutely zero golf this past weekend. While I was occupied eating (a lot) and watching metal things explode at the movies and paying tribute to those who served (I highly recommend you all visit a military base or cemetery to truly know how great their sacrifices were), Rory Sabbatini took the top honors at the Byron Nelson.

Good for him. Good for the Tour.

I know, a lot of you might not be fans of his considering he's not known for being the most cordial player on Tour. Nonetheless, he makes golf more watchable, more dramatic and dare I say, slightly cooler.

Anyway, in addition to a bag mostly made up of TaylorMade gear, Rory also used an oversized Tiger Shark Ultra-Tac Jumbo grip. The bigger grip, so they say, relaxes the hands to prevent the yips and helps golfers make better, more repeatable putting strokes.

We like that.

Get yours HERE.

Labels: , , , , ,

Golf Tips / Instruction / Equipment / Travel / Video / eStore / About Us / Contact Us / Subscribe / Links / Submissions / Editor's Blog